Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park Colorado


I am away from home at the moment and I always try to enjoy some of the areas attractions. I am in Estes Park at the moment, and took the tour of the Stanley Hotel. The tour guide was great and I was able to add a few more photographs to my photo gallery.
I also thought that everyone would enjoy this photograph. I believe that the black color on the white wall is the elbow of a ghost who followed me through out the entire tour. The tour guide also has a few ghosts of children who follow her through the tour.
Unlike what was seen in the movie The Shining the hotel ghosts seem to be friendly. I also caught dark figures walking down the hallway so check out my photo gallery on the astralhealer website.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.