Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Solfeggio Harmonics and LIfe

I enjoy listening to some of the videos on You Tube. I have a down loader to put the videos on the computer so I do not get the interruptions. I downloaded some free videos and figured that I would enjoy listening to them while I wrote up some new prayers and methods for my clients.

I did really good because I did not hear any distracting sounds. I have a screen door on the front of the unit I am in and saw the neighbors going by even with only seeing their feet. No one really stopped but they slowed down in front of the door. I saw different feet than I have seen before.

I was able to do the writing I had to do quickly because I was listening to healing sounds and it kept me going. I was inspired and I plan to do it again. I kept seeing the feet circling in the hallway. Kids playing and baby strollers going by which was unusual. I do hear the neighbors and their children but not all the time. The baby that is normally crying went by laughing.

I was proud of myself and knew I had been a considerate quiet neighbor. I took off the headsets with out stopping the recording and the computer loudspeakers were playing the sounds. Everyone could hear these weird vibrations sounding like something electrical was really messed up.

I said " Darn those sounds were supposed to go through the headphones and heard someone laughing. They must have been trying to figure out what was broken or what was making the weird sounds.  The harmonics were healing the hallway. I always say that computers teach us humility. Yet it is one of the best laughs I have had in a while. Most of my neighbors are busy people. This was about dinner time.

I hope that it breaks the ice. I started to go down to the floor with karaoke machines because I was making to much noise singing in my unit. I do a pretty good Bon Jovi on Bed of Roses and It's my Life. I do a good Gun n Roses on November Rain. I have my favorites but I did not realize that I could be heard over the whole floor and the people above and below could hear me with out a microphone.

I bet every neighbor I have would vote right now to get rid of the weird sounds and just have me sing. Life is funny in many ways but I thought of the people upstairs trying to hear where the appliances were broken and just had to laugh. Enjoy your life even if you have to laugh at yourself. Laughter and joy in life bring us closer to everything good that prevents our having a good attitude.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.