Monday, August 23, 2010

High School Reunions can be fun

I just returned from my high school reunion. I was always shy and just quietly miserable during my teen age years. I had one friend who was a great person that I have lost touch with over the years. Yet I had many other people I talked too. It was nice just seeing others who had some of the same experiences.

They are also the same age I am so we had similar experiences to share about the health of our parents, our lives, our talents and abilities. I did a method to let go of the bad memories of the past and it was also very purging and cleansing. I do not know of a single person that did not have experiences during their teenage years that did not effect them through out their lives.

It was uplifting and special. I had a nice time and it made me think about how spiritual problems and just experiences keep us from connecting to others. Spiritual problems always isolate the victim from others because they do not know how they feel. Just the way that something happened to you in High School that was so embarrassing it took you years to talk to the people who witnessed it.

The thing that makes a difference is working at overcoming reactions that no longer work in life. You can not hide from or avoid the things that have happened to you. The person has to learn to accept themselves enough to laugh at what happened and move onwards. Life is dealing with challenges and experiences in a way that is positive and brings you closer to the divine.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.