Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Simple Way to Find Lost Objects

I thought everyone could use a simple way to find lost keys, cell phones and anything else that is missing. I notice this happens to quite a few people with out spirit problems so hope this helps many people.

It depends upon your religion but I will use the normal phrase. You picture what you have lost and see it in a place that you know. You state "nothing is lost in the mind of God", and keep looking for the object you lost.

I have found this very successful in the past and the present for those moments when things are lost.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.