Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why the Energies of Land and Countries need to be cleared


Every part of this country is sacred to my people. Every hillside, every valley, every plain and grove has been hallowed by some fond memory or some sad experience of my tribe. Even the rocks, which seem to lie dumb as they swelter in the sun along the silent shore in solemn grandeur, thrill with memories of past events connected with the fate of my people.
-- -Chief Seattle, SUQUAMISH

I received this quote in my inbox today. I receive different quotes from different sources to be inspired for my blog. It hit home with the main project that I want to do in the future. I have visited Chief Seattle's grave in the Seattle area. I felt he was a wise man that was overwhelmed by problems, and trying to help his people.

Why do we always ignore that the energies of the people are absorbed into the earth. The astrologers have a method called Astrocartography that adjusts the birth charts to the best places to live. I found that my success lines are out of this country so when I visited the Philippines I was shocked to find out how much I loved the country. I looked up my old astrology charts for fun and found out one of my success lines runs through the Philippines.

The land energies affect us, the places we are supposed to be to do our soul work or missions. The things people have done on the earth is absorbed by the earth. I wonder many times if the bad weather and other problems are caused by the technological energies we put out rejecting this fact. Mother earth may be clearing what she sees as problems hurting the land,

Clearing people is difficult and tricky. It always involves release of the negative energies that are being held onto by grudges, hatred, bad treatment and abuse, the seven deadly sins or what we judge ourselves by in our lives. Countries in the Orient where the trauma of events are new and not merged show the same sort of energies that people show. India was like walking with the Gods and Goddesses all the energies are merged and implemented by the country. Many of the other countries had the energies where they were in layers. They did not merge and the country plus people were unable to release them.

It is because the energies of the people are absorbed by the land until the whole country resonates with it. The Orient was where the US had its first failure. Until the energies are released from the land in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos we will find that we are hooked to those countries. The genocide of the Pol Pot regime could be used as a time node turning point to clear years of energies and move them forward to spiritual freedom as a country.

The Philippines is fascinating because it has it layers separate like some of the moments in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. People who are being cleared always have the energies removed in layers like an onion. These countries show the same sort of layers. The Philippines was ceded to the US as a part of the US and all of the choices seem to still be sitting there and not blended into the national psyche.

I would love to spend a couple of years in the orient doing work on all of this. If the people who are religious pray to help their country it can also be used to change the land. I would appreciate this being passed on to others who might be interested in sponsoring my projects.

Pure research is always profitable. Trends could be mapped with Sociological statistics that could show the power of prayer, and the way it can be used to help others if included with my methods. Physicists could measure energies or find new ways to measure psi. Anyone who knows someone who might be interested in doing this process with me please refer them to this post.

I am willing to do what is necessary to see if I can develop something that will cause a better moment for mankind. Think of what could be done if the hatred of the past moments could be released from the middle East so on a spiritual level the decisions are made differently. I always say I am on a mission and this is my new mission.

I know that all of us together can make a better world. We just have to find the ways to do it and it will take many people with many ideas to move this forward into a better life for everyone.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.