Sunday, March 22, 2015

Discrediting people-How others do it

I do not have a quote for this week but just a few thoughts. I made the silent revolution post because of the experiences I have had with a religious group. Yet it is true that when people have companies that do news shows that do not show respect then they treat the person differently. I am just a foreigner and not a Filipino yet I listened to the shows and just thought wow!

It is the same way I have been treated so it happens in a sort of insidious way. Someone decides that since they did something wrong or could get in trouble through their actions they make statements to others. It is always stuff that discredits the credibility and actions of the person.

They are out of trouble and everyone is blamed except them. It is a human way to do things because no one wants to look like they are the problem. The person they were supposed to advise wonders what happens here and they look good. They can say things like I did not understand it that way with what you said to me. He is mental because I do not remember it that way. They do this all so they look good when they really were the people who messed up.

You have people treat you differently and the station I listened to the information on the TV where they did this is a broadcasting company owned by Iglesias Ni Cristos so no accusations or slander intended yet it seems they were not showing any respect.

So being a psychic who has had the same tactics used on her it just seemed the logical conclusion. Leadership is a hard job and many times in the US the people who accuse the president of things do it behind their back in such a way that no one can find fault with them.

They say that was not the instructions they received or they were told to do it. It is all about political influence and game playing and that religion has a history of being called king makers.

https://phillipgarcia.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/behind-the-iglesia-ni-cristos-king-maker-role-a-chain-of-crimes-and-mythical-numbers/

So excuse me if I as a American saw a trend just like in the US. The US also has had a pork barrel scandal and a Tea Pot dome scandal. One was corrupt politicians and the other was about oil. The Philippines is a young democracy and has to grow by its decisions. The only way to do this is by designing their country by the examples of others to avoid the others mistakes.

Most of the mistakes in the US that I can see are from the President not having a line item veto where he can take out the pork so to speak. The other is the influence that gossip and nastiness can have on the reputations of others. It does not have to be true but just be good gossip. It is always some sort of clique and always a group with special interests that does this to the politicians.

They always have an agenda and it is always like being in a pillow fight. It does not hurt but the results can be as bad as anything else if the pillow hurts someone or breaks something.



No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.