Saturday, April 11, 2015

Do You Love Your Life by Nita Hickok (c)2015

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
Bruce Lee
 
I love my life. I am thankful for every day of life. No one really thinks about the fact that you are not promised tomorrow. Procrastinating is really the enemy of enjoying life because you put off every thing you want to do. I can do it tomorrow or I have to do this first delays everything that you have fun doing.
 
So what have you put off doing? What are you delaying because it is hard to find time to do it. What do you consider important? It shows the type of person you are and the challenges you have in your life.
 
Some people wallow in the energies of hatred and pain enjoying it. Others love their family and try to do the right things. Each person thinks that this is the way to live. Yet I would prefer to love people and do the right things every time.
 
I think of how people have helped me to achieve my dreams. How blessed I am by the good people in my life. I then think of how fun it would be to do that for someone else.
 
I like to have little adventures and enjoy life. I like good films and travelling to see new places. I like to love and help others. I enjoy the kindness in life. So everyone consider that how you live your life and the actions that you do in your life defines you as a human being.

I know how I am defined and like I said I love my life.



No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.