Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Comments on my Interview on Coast to Coast

I want to thank everyone who wrote nice comments to me. I have three comments which discuss things in a negative fashion. One was from a person correcting me on how often I said the word God and that what I did was an abomination to God. I have been thinking about this and it brought up why so many people were relieved to find help.

The other comments were about why did I only use mostly Judeo-Christian phrases so it shows I can not be politically correct on either side of the coin. :-) I find this humorous and plan to address both issues. I try to use the phrases of the people that need the most help. I live in a country where the main religion is Judeo-Christian. I use those phrases because I want to help the most people possible. I also on my website have phrases from the Quran to recite when evil is trying to harm you, meditation methods which are Buddhist and a number of Pagan and witchcraft oriented methods.

My reason for this is I do not exclude anyone from any religion. Most people that do exorcisms use Christian methods in the USA. Yet every religion has a way to banish malefic evil spirits. Every religion has negative spirits that could be called demons. I am working on getting rid of the persons problems not forcing everyone into my belief's or methods. It means that people can get rid of spirits by prayer and chants in what ever belief system they adhere too.

I believe that everyone has a correct religion for them and it depends upon the vibration of their soul. So I always state that anyone visiting my website can use what ever deity, or belief system that they have the most faith in and believe the power that system to remove the evil.

Now on not saying God often enough and my work being an abomination to God and Christ. The person even gave a link to show what an expert they were. Yet hearing the way the message was written showed me that the person was using the method because he believed in that method. Did he care if the person he was helping believed in it or not? Did he care if the person was cured or did they have to be cured his way?

Anyone who does this limits his work and the amount of good he can do. The methods are not for the exorcist to believe in but for the person having problems to believe in and know they are cured. It is to make the energies leave, and never come back. Much of this is done by using the right method for the PERSON with problems. The exorcist knows about God because if he can not connect to the deity of his belief then he should not be doing the work. If you do not have the divine you have nothing.

So to me this person is the abomination as he is trying to limit God to his belief's. He is trying to force everyone into his belief's. He is trying to say he knows the mind of God and feels he can judge others. No one knows the mind of God nor do they have the right to judge others by their opinions of what they believe God is thinking about. They can adhere to their belief's and judge their own actions. Yet they should not cast the first stone feeling that they are right.

The important thing is for the people to be helped and have the divine brought alive in them in a way that cures the problem. Each person has a right to their own belief's and not to be forced into something that may not work to heal them.

I am so happy that I had the opportunity to have so many people find ways to help themselves. It is what I am about finding ways to solve problems for the many people who do not know how to help themselves. I always feel it is worthwhile to empower others.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.