Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Base of all things is Love and respect

"The base of all things is love and respect."
-- Vickie Downey, TEWA/Tesuque Pueblo
The greatest weapon of any Spiritual Warrior is love. Love will change minds; love will forgive; love will let go; love will cause good luck; love will heal; love will cry; love will get rid of resentments; love will overcome fear. Love loves love. Any human who is loving will be guaranteed respect. Respect loves love. We need to love and respect ourselves.

I can not count the times I have been called a fluff bunny because I state that we have to forgive ourselves and others. It is something they think is to new age for serious magic, and the New Agers feel I am to hard core to be a New Ager. I am sort of caught in the middle. I want to thank White Bison quotes for this quote as it has made me think and that is what a quote is all about.

Yet I have seen miraculous cures because of the person forgiving others and sending themselves love. People who have gone through a trauma have to love and respect themselves. They need to approve of themselves again and realize that they are a person who has learned and that they are a good person.

New Agers always talk about love and light. The thing is it is Divine love that creates miracles and that is what we should send to ourselves and others. Regular love is not what undoes evil or problems. Respect for ourselves, the divine and belief that divine love undoes and dissolves evil is a big part of healing.

Divine love can dissolve problem patterns with healing because it changes the energies and sets a new better template of ourselves and what we are to do to exist. Resentment and anger link us to the negative and makes it so we are hateful people as far as energies are concerned.

It is why I do not like to say who is harming a client. I just do work to cleanse and clear them and tell them to forgive what has happened. I always suggest metta meditation to be sure that the person knows how much things can change. Metta meditation is a Buddhist method of self-love that can be linked to any divine force and I have a version of it in my website library.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.