Monday, May 27, 2013

Being Thankful

  1. "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-- Oprah Winfrey
I have finally done it. Made it so I have a way to live here and not have to worry about how to get my money from the United States to the Philippines. I started this journey because I needed a new life. I never expected some of the surprises that I did have in my life in 2012. Yet I kept working on making my own life better and doing the best that I can to be a good person.

The only way I survived this is through the kindness of others, and the fact that I did have some savings in the Filipino banks. Yet if you would have told me the ups and downs of moving to another country I would have been surprised. I know some people have felt that I let them down. Most of the people have just been happy I am OK.

I have to be thankful for the people I have met that were kind to me, my online friends, and just luck or help from God in general. It depends upon how you want to put it in your life. I know that God showed up in my life where I did have people help me when I had problems both here and in the states. I now have to get my website better known again. I will do this the best that I can but it has not been easy. I had just redone my website and still need to figure out how to do meta tags.

Life has its ups and downs but at least I am OK and able to live in a new apartment with working air conditioning and plumbing. The other apartment cost more also and they never repaired anything. The new place is a little larger and they fix things. So I have to be grateful for finding the new apartment. 

I want to thank everyone for all of their kindness and emails.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.