Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bullies-How do we overcome their behavior?

I have been thinking since the last post and can see the pattern of how the bullies work. The internet bully will pick on the new person. They are normally the people that seem to need the attention and will answer every post even if it is only a one line answer. Yet in the last two examples I have had it was all about perceptions and manipulation. They also pick on the person who does not seem to have a bunch of internet friends.

I work on many malevolent spirits and help others. I find that during the most active cases the malevolent spirits seem to have people pop out of the woodwork that cause problems. The people who lessen me are the ones who want to make their beliefs known and denigrate me and everything I do.

It all comes under their wanting to be right in what they are doing. So if someone states something that might disagree with their beliefs it is when they react. It is normal to get a discussion going by doing this. Everyone can interact and get an interesting conversation going on a good subject.

Instead the person instantly tries to do some sort of insult. One person used a string of fancy words and terms just to show how smart he was and stated that he did not believe I did anything. The people just needed mental help. Any defense of myself was then open to being argumentative and labeled as such if I defended what I did or stated references. An act of manipulation, judgement and abuse by trying to make me feel inadequate.

The other person called me a fluffy bunny. In the occult this is a person who does not really know their subjects but just has their head on cloud nine with out knowing reality. I was told to get under the porch and let the other people talk. It happened after this person seeing my website and both of the examples mentioned were into worshipping demons although the one claimed to be middle path. If they were middle path they would not have reacted that way about praying or that I only work with good energies. They would realize that I have to deal with all types of energies to help others. Yet they had prejudged me after one post.

I stated what I had studied and done since I was new to the group and did not mention my ranks on purpose. I do not brag about what I have done but will state I have been trained in Mystery Schools and taught others. Yet that was ego once I stated how many years I practiced. She made sure she started an argument. I asked the moderator for help and no moderation even with it being a moderated group. I could then see every post tagged with her abuse, ignorance and narcisstic ravings. I also said I could see why she was solitary as it was obvious that if she attacks people in the first two posts they make she must have a very argumentative nature.

I know I should not have let them get to me but being a doormat is not in my nature. Yet I was being accused of ego by defending myself, and had no right to any opinion as she made snotty answers to every post I made. She then had a friend come in and say he wanted to play like I had to worry about him and any attacks he made. The end results is the two people transferred their lies from a yahoo group to Google with out any permission and that is against the law. So is harassment.

So what is the answer here. Sticking up for myself did not work, correcting lies will not work and I did not do that in the first instance. I had one other case where a person donated to my website and told me not to work on him and is still lying about it. He made a donation of $50.00 minus Paypal fees into 3000 pounds sterling. He said he had a right to do this because he had his pants pulled down by three women. Yet when I showed proof of what he had paid me and stated he was lying about everything all of the people slandering me did not correct themselves or even apologize. He still whines because I defended myself. In his perceptions he was right to do this because of his nonstop drug use, and mental problems.

So keeping quiet means the abuse stays there for everyone to see and think it might be correct. Defending yourself is taken as something to play with and cause problems. It all comes down to standards of behavior and ethics. Talking bad about others even in these examples allow others to try to judge you. The perceptions of people are slanted and used against you no matter how wrong it is to do.

Ethics is following the basic Golden Rule. Do unto others as you want others to do unto you. The next question is do you want people to read this garbage and not have an answer defending yourself. In both instances I could have kept my mouth shut as I know I am telling the truth about myself and not role playing or anything else they could say about me. Yet the next question to ask is are you trying to be right or control the situation.

I do not want people to perceive me in that fashion. Yet answering one of these manipulators back has you perceived in a negative fashion also. They try to make it so even when the comments are obviously about their viewpoints they take things out of context and use it to try to get help from others. My example of I can see why you have to be solitary was taken to mean all solitary witches and magical practictioners by them when it was obvious who it was about and I am solitary at the moment myself.

It was also taken to pick upon the Middle Path when I am on it myself, and all pagans, witches, and others. Perceptions is what it is about on the internet and not about reality. So how can we make the internet real.

I believe the way to do this is to respect others who use their real names. Respect others who use ethics instead of trying to manipulate things into arguments. Respect others views. Recognize the manipulative actions of others and state that they are being bullies, trying to cause problems or manipulating the posts. It is true that it takes two people to argue yet if it is going out to a thousand people and then put on search engines why would anyone take that amount of abuse?

Defending yourself may cause the creeps to get attention but stating what they are doing and then stopping is the way to make it so it is not fun. The secret is when to stop answering which in my second case after asking for the moderator to stop it, and nothing happening I should have quit the group as it was obvious it was not somewhere I wanted to be.

Toxic groups are just that toxic groups. They should be alerted if people quit because of the actions of others that their allowing these actions will not be allowed. Manipulating and asking others for their opinions and then using it to cause problems should make it so the person doing it is bounced even if it is the group owner. Toxic groups do not respect others and believe everyone is a phony because they are phonies.

I have noticed how much things slow down on groups because everyone is burnt out by the people who do this so I wonder if the groups should have a system of keeping track of others who have been thrown off of groups so they can be rejected before they start causing problems. It should get through to them that if no group will accept them as a member their behavior is horrible.

Tolerance is something to think of also as no one has to agree with everyone else. Yet if they do not agree then they do not need to post and show some restraint and manners instead of attacking others. Respect of another person is proof people have respect for themselves. I feel compassion for so many people who role playing is the only way they perceive respect for others and that they have none for themselves.

Yet the people with out respect for others or want to play games with others deserve to be taught no one will put up with them. It is not about them and their ego but interacting in a group and being a real person. So even when you do not agree with them you can discuss the issues instead of type casting them and trying to make them into the pattern you believe they should be in; instead of judging them as a real person. Who has feelings, and is a human being.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.