Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Book and Advanced Methods

Many people know that I have a book out in print. It is symbols used in a magical alphabet for breaking loose the effects of psychic attack and helps people to heal. It was so expensive to print it through a Self publisher or Print on Demand publisher that I left many methods out and made it small so people could download the book and be able to print it off on their printers.

I now have a regular publisher who wants me to do a book on the alphabet but with advanced methods. I am excited over this and thought what are the worse problems people are dealing with and doing sacred geometry, sigils which are signs of the spirits according to their names, and other symbols including a touch of chaos symbiology to attune the symbols to the people who use them.

I have different energies I am trying to use to bring the strength of the feminine or Shakti and Shekinah energies into balance with the male energies of the divine. I believe our religions and society has ignored the strengths of many feminine energies.

You hear feminine energies mentioned at times in the Bible, and Torah. Miriam is an example from the Torah. She danced and sang at the seashore to thank God for the miracles he had wrought in saving them from destruction and death at the hands of the Egyptians. Mary Magdalene and how she has been ignored is another thing that could have been turned to the positive and balance in religion.

Archeas are going to be one of my new methods. I have found little information on them but they are the Shekinah aspect of Angels and Archangels. They represent the divine female energies that together form the bride and the bridegroom that make both balanced sides of the divine.

The correspondences I have found so far have been on a Ning network site and I would like to thank El. It is called Messengers of spirit and anyone who is a healer and wants a good site to relax at I highly recommend it.

Archea Faith -fire-South the male energy isArchangel Michael
Archea Aurora-Earth-The male energy is North Archangel Uriel
Archea Mary-Air-East The male energy is Archangel Raphael
Archea Hope-Water-West The male energy is Archangel Gabriel
Archae Charity The male energy is Archangel Chamuel

It makes for some interesting thoughts about how many of these names are virtues of the human race and how the Archeas relate to these virtues through the feminine. I hope to find more information and do more work on these subjects.

Yet it holds true that in other religions the females have the creative, and compassionate sides of the energies while the male energies are the force that brings them into existence and reality. I hope to make my new methods the things that are needed in life.

Good communications, love, kindness, cleansing and clearing, forgiving others, employment, abundance, healing and other subjects that apply to the problems of this world. I believe that the only way for this world to heal is to bring alive the divine in all ways to bring to life the good in our existence. The focus right now is on discord and upset so finding ways to bring the good alive and people having hope is very important to me. It is like finding divine sparks in this earth and glorifying them for everyones good.

2 comments:

Aliah said...

I woke the other night to hear a mans voice speak the word 'archeas' to me. I wasn't afraid, I found his voice very calming. I know this was of great importance. And I feel that my vibrational frequencies are changing. I'm just a little lost on what to do now. Any suggestions would be great

Nita said...

Hello Aliah
Caroline Myss has a good book on archeaous programming and how they work in your subconscious. You might also do a search on Amazon. Nita

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.