Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Facebook and Social Networking

I studied social networking and found I was to busy to do it properly. I also felt that I wanted people to find me by what I do easily. I joined Facebook and some of the other social networks but never did much with the webpages and settings.

I did get some friends requests but never any notifications of messages so I just thought that I was not getting messages. Imagine my surprise when I found a bunch of messages and information placed upon my wall. I added everyone that asked and have to apologize to everyone who expected me to be talking to them.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.