Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Genuine Friends

Friends, genuine friends, are attracted by a warm heart, not money, not power. A genuine friend considers you as just another human being, as a brother or sister, and shows affection on that level, regardless of whether you are rich or poor, or in a high position; that is a genuine friend. - Dalai Lama
 I find people who I feel are family that I like to include in my life. They are my friends and many of them are closer to me than my family. All of us have let the wrong people into our lives at times. They become our challenges and the way to learn to respect ourselves. Yet people that become true friends can be closer to us and more understanding than many of our family members.

Good friends are just like this quote mentions. They have a warm heart and like you for yourself. They may shake their heads at times as they have done the same things and it did not work out well. They are there for you even after you have made an utter fool out of yourself.

They love you even when they do not see you and seem like family. Affection is very important and friends will show that to you. They miss you and call up up just to show you they care. The best marriages always have both people liking each other as friends. Good friends are a blessing and a gift. I see peoples souls and occasionally fool myself believing that the person acts the way their soul shows them to be.

It is not always true as challenges in life can cause us to act very differently than what our soul shows us to be. It is overcoming the challenges and shining the light of our true selves upon others. It is not always easy to do and a real friend will keep being a friend. So I dedicate this blog post to all the people who are real friends to others, who try to do something nice for their friends, who cheer them up when they need it, show their friends respect, and are just there for them. They are truly the blessings of this world.


No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.