Thursday, October 9, 2008

I will be on a Radio Show on October the 29th

I will be on a radio show on October 29th on blog talk radio. It is 5PM in the evening my time but I suggest checking in to see what time it would be in your time zone. Blog talk radio seems to check the time zone for the person listening to the show.

The URL is
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wheezy

A talented Psychic Medium is also on the show on October 15th. His name is David Baker so if you are interested in spirituality and mediums I hope you enjoy the shows.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.