Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Attract your True Love Magic Box

I am in a good mood today as I finished a project I have been working on for a couple of months. I wanted to design a way for someone to attract their soul mate, their true love with out forcing them. I have mentioned it before. Well I finished it today and now it is my Attracting Abundance box plans that I have to get done.

I know that the people I had test it out said how nice it was and how they felt good about it. I realize how few times people really say nice things. It is always good to hear but I wish that people would be kinder to each other. Yet it was nice to hear today.

I also added freebies on my main astral healer website plus a library with books that can be downloaded so I have felt cheerful about that also. I hope everyone enjoys the new additions.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.