Monday, September 1, 2008

Hurricane Gustav

Hurricane Gustav caused many deaths in Haiti. The people are suffering there and now it has washed over the levees in the US. All of us should take stock of how much money we have and send a little bit.

Most of the time I encounter charities that want more than $20.00 but even that from a thousand people will make a huge difference to people in Haiti. My heart goes out to the people who just recovered from Hurricane Katrina to now have their homes threatened again by a hurricane.

I know the people in the US complained about not getting aid quick enough yet what happens to the people in poorer countries who do not receive much aid at all. Please all of you who read this blog think of giving a small amount to a charity if you can not afford a large amount.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

My blog will be about my work helping others with spiritual problems. I will talk about methods, try to brainstorm on different methods, and many of the problems I encounter and the people encounter with being able to be healed.